WATER RAMP RATES and INFO
2020 WATER RAMP RATES & BOOKING INFORMATION
Apex Freestyle Club will be opening up our water ramp facility for the season at Covert Farms in July 2020
AVAILABLE FOR VISITING CLUB BOOKINGS 7 DAYS A WEEK – 8:30am to 4:00pm, schedule dependant.
APEX FREESTYLE CLUB DAYZ will be camp based this summer season, so please make sure to check the calendar for camp dates, rates, and registration.
*We may allow other club athletes to join the Apex Club Camps, but space is limited due to group sizes and Covid ‘Return to Play’ guidelines, and priority for bookings will go to the Apex Club athletes first.
Return to Play at Covert Water Ramps:
- Max 6 athletes per trampoline
- Max 12 athletes on the water ramps at a time
- Maintain social distancing protocols – 6 ft apart – do not congregate while waiting for trampolines or water ramps.
- Sanitize trampoline throw mats between athletes, and trampoline beds before and after sessions.
PRE-BOOKING FACILITY FOR YOUR GROUP AND/OR ATHLETES IS REQUIRED. NO DROP-INS
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR CAMPS IS MANDATORY.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR OTHER CLUB MEMBERS IS MANDATORY.
NO JUMPING WITHOUT A CURRENT FREESTYLE CANADA MEMBERSHIP AND SIGNED WAIVER – DOWNLOAD HERE
NO JUMPING WITHOUT A QUALIFIED COACH PRESENT
BEFORE INITIATING FIRST ACTIVITY:
– SIGNED COVID RETURN TO PLAY WAIVERS
– SIGNED APEX FREESTYLE FACILITY WAIVERS
– SUBMITTED LIST OF ATHLETES INCLUDING FULL CONTACT DETAILS AND FREESTYLE CANADA MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS
For bookings, please contact Apex Freestyle Club Director:
NEW 2020 FACILITY RATES:
$60/session, per athlete
MUST be booked with a registered and confirmed Team or Club.
BILLING will go directly to the visiting Team or Club.
*Apex Club Camps are camp based pricing – see camps for rates and dates