PROGRAM REFUND POLICY
- No refunds or credits within 28 days of the start date of a program, camp or event.
- Withdrawal 29 or more days prior to the start date of a program, camp or event is eligible for a full refund minus a $75 administration fee.
- Requests for refunds or training credits due to extenuating circumstances may be considered at the discretion of the Apex Freestyle Board of Directors on a case by case basis.
- If training is missed due to illness, injury or another commitment, a refund is not available. Makeup sessions may be available at the discretion of the Program Director and subject to coaching availability.
- If Apex Freestyle is unable to provide training due to weather or other extenuating circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule. If training cannot be rescheduled, credit towards future programs, camps or events is available.
- AFTA Facility Fees are non-refundable.
COVID REFUND POLICY
In the event a program, camp or event is canceled or concludes early due to a closure caused by COVID as directed by Provincial authorities, members will be entitled to a pro-rated refund for the remaining program days less a non-refundable fee of $75. This non-refundable fee is intended to cover Apex Freestyle's administrative, coaching, and facility costs and to aid the Club's financial stability. This policy excludes the Junior and Performance Teams - refunds for this program will be decided on an individual basis and at the discretion of the Apex Freestyle Board of Directors due to higher overhead costs. AFTA Facility Fees are non-refundable.